Congratulations on finding a Personal Assistant!
Once you have gone through the application process and you have chosen the Personal Assistant that suits you, it is now time to go through the employment process.
The following section will take you through (click on the links below to take you directly to the information you are looking for):
- Setting up payroll so you can pay your personal assistant
- Explain what is meant by a Contract, Statement of Main Terms and Conditions, and a Service Agreement
- Help you to create an appropriate Contract or Service Agreement depending on whether you are directly employing your PA or if you are employing someone who is self-employed or working for an agency.
- Provide information and advice on the Induction process for your new employee
- Walk you through the probationary period process.
Remember to look out for the documents that are available for you to download at the bottom of each of the pages
Look out for the icons